The pioneer in France in MES applications, traceability, production monitoring system, planning, workshop tracking, supervision, etc.
OSYS's activities are based around 4 centers
- Workshop engineering (methods, organisation, computerization).
- Data acquisition hardware design.
- Workshop management software publishing.
- Industrial turnkey application implementation.
OSYS, the forerunner in MES since 1981
From data acquisition in the workshop to exporting results, our software and hardware provide an open window in real time onto client server and web architecture processes.
Since May 2005, OSYS has been part of the BODET group, the European leader in attendance time management and has been able to take advantage of the group's international organisation.
A little history
Over 30 years of technological watch have enabled us to develop our production monitoring softwares to meet new environments.
- 1981 - National business creation winner.
- 1981 - First electronic stopwatch for manufacturing methods departments.
- 1983 - First "real time" workshop terminal.
- 1992 - First SXAO® applications generator software under Unix.
- 1995 - First version of the SFAO® software under Windows.
- 1996 - 1st prize in all categories at the Trophées de l'informatique for SFAO®.
- 2000 - Integration of a Web server into SFAO® and SXAO®.
- 2001 - Launch of the SFAO @pplication software (standard MES software).
- 2005 - OSYS joins the BODET group and benefits from synergy with time and attendance systems.
- 2008 - Launch of the Quartis software for production monitoring in real time.
- 2012 - Launch software modules traceability.
- 2013 - New terminals tactile graphics on Android.