MES software for the casing and publishing sector
OSYS has developed software dedicated to the casing and publishing sector based rounds our Quartis Optima Web 2.0, standard. This software enables ERP's value to be extended in real time production piloting and to send real workshop data to the ERP. It provides real time indicators for the production activity: machine, operators, random production events.
The QUARTIS software suite published by OSYS meets the needs of the publishing, printing and casing sector. The software functions enable you to:
- Monitor and use production times and indicators to improve productivity.
- Monitor material consumption and so reduce wastage rates.
- Move towards a paperless system by sending the manufacturing instructions direct to the workstation.
- Optimise the general organisation of the manufacturing process by guiding production as accurately as possible using the manual planning tool.
- Improve visibility over the machine operating state: running, timing.
- See the real number of materials used per machine.
- Have material traceability.
- Calculate cost price.
Equipment data collection
Osys specialises in equipment and PLC connections. Production data acquisition is vital in the mechanical sector, which uses machines with high cadences. Our teams analyse each situation to define the best solution for machine data collection. Osys commands the connections (RS232, DAM, Ethernet) and the protocols to be used (OPC, Modbus, etc.).
The OSYS industrial terminals may be linked to our software for data production acquisition.
Our QUARTIS software suite enables you to control productivity by displaying the real time summary output (RTS) and printing out activity reports to analyse production results.
So, you can see the quantities produced in real time and print out production report automatically.
In addition, our QUARTIS production monitoring software lets you list any production issues (number of machine stoppages, duration).
Our customers have entrusted us with providing them with an overview of the production chain's performances, greater reliability in production monitoring and increased visibility over their machines' operating condition.
Even if some workshops use more traditional production techniques, production output may be calculated on the time spent by operators.
QUARTIS enables you to record maintenance interventions and the assignment of all participants to each intervention, enabling maintenance indicators to be calculated.
The results are spectacular: precious time saved in production monitoring and quicker reaction times thanks to real time performance indicators.
Production quality monitoring is essential: our software enables you to monitor the control plans for the parts to be produced. A control plan may be associated with each article. The operator is alerted at their workstation to the controls to be carried out. The operator can also declare controls completely independently. All entries are recorded and may follow the batch file for complete traceability.
The production documents are available in QUARTIS. Depending on the circumstances, the display may appear :
- The machine.
- The product.
- The product family.
- The machine / product (or product family) pair.
A complete range of industrial terminals
OSYS offers a whole range of Graphic/touch terminals and industrial PCs designed for extreme conditions.
These are high quality graphic terminals:
- Stainless steel, 6-sided waterproof terminals.
- IP 65 to IP69KAvailable in Ethernet TCP/IP or 2.4 GHz Wifi radio versions.
- Anti-corrosion metal casing: quality finish.
- Wall-mounted or embedded.
- High brightness anti-glare screen.
- Protected connectors suitable for industry.